Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's Here

Yey! Medyo late ang pasko at birthday ko this year pero worth it! Yebah! This is what I get for not having a grade lower than 2.5 last term. Parang requirement sa scholarship ah. Hehe...

Para sa mga naghahanap sa akin...

Deadline ko sa staff is on the 24th... pero medyo late ang iba... hoy sumbit na kayo...

Deadline ko sa editors is on the 28th... rest assured na ipapasa ko ang articles by that time... pero ngayon wala pa talaga... im just sticking to the deadlines

Dealine ko sa Layout ng CF is on April 16, working on it... nagpapakabit na ng DSL si tito ko... cguro I'll work there nalang... pero ngayon Im connected at 26 kbps! Don't expect anything from me at this time...

Active na ulit ang 09062904737 ko na number... yun ang number na naka store sa mga phonebook niyo if you've been texting me since last term... naiwan ko to sa manila and kahapon ko lang nakuha

Im using a Talk & Text phone right now pero I dunno the number... don't worry cause Im using a second phone...

Help, I need the rules for the Palanca thinggy.. if someone could post the homepage or something and save me the trouble of searching for it.

Im reading up on youngblood and other related articles right now, para may fighting chance naman ako sa Palanca... The hardest part is starting so Im doing my best to prepare before I do.

Started building my stamina sa treadmill... and I'm trying to burn away my excessive fat intake by working on some dumbells.. no tennis yet though... sana by next week...

Other than that I sleep at 12am wake up at 6, eat... sit around, eat lunch, work out, watch wowowee, sleep till about 4 or 6... eat... tv, ps, then sleep again... repeat until exit... hehe...

Thanx sa ever-present textmate ko for adding color to an otherwise boring summer... ^_^

For pics and other stuff... go to eanx.multiply.com... add niyo na rin ako... thanks!

1 comment:

yunisee said...

Palanca 2007 rules: http://sawariko.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/palanca_2007_contest_rules.pdf

Authorization form:
http://sawariko.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/palanca_2007_authorization_form.pdf

Official Entry form:
http://sawariko.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/palanca_2007_official_entry_form.pdf

ganbatte! :D