Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Will Someone Please Tell Me the Rules!!!


I just hate it when I don't understand the goings on in this world! Argh!!! Pissed. Pbbbttt! Argh!!! What? What did I do? What should I do? I wish I had a simulator... I wish I had some kind of equation to solve for person X's reaction to action Y, if factors J and K are involved. Why can't I get a full day's worth of happiness anymore? Why should it end a few hours before I sleep? Am I just thinking negatively again? What did I do to deserve this?

I tried...

I don't know how far I went...

...but I have a feeling that in the end it wont matter....

...again.

That's it. Haays. I guess Ichigo was right... for some people life is not a line that extends to infinity but a circle that goes round and round and round and round.

I don't want to play their games anymore...

...play with fire and you get burned.
but fire can be, oh so warm
and thats why I returned...


Argh!!!!! >__<

for the record... otaku noel-san said na I look like itchigo sa pic sa taas... must be the hair. hmp.

1 comment:

ninong said...

kelangan nyong humingi ng manual sir! :D