Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Proverbial Waters are Calm Tonight

How Ironic. I cant sleep!!!

I need to wake up by 3am TODAY! Yes, that's right! Not tomorrow, but today! That's in three hours! Yet I can't sleep.

Today was another no-class-yet-I-have-to-go-to-school day! Reason 1: I had to pass two take home exams and my portfolio. I lost 1 of 2 exams which should be included in the said portfolio. Good thing a little sweet talk got the better side of my teacher and he agreed to record the score I told him. Hmmm, I should have lied... but anyways... 120/150 was good enough so I told the truth. Reason 2: Its deliberation day and we had to deliver our "judgment." Poor probi's. I knw how it feels when you put so much effort into something yet in the end it wont even matter. Trust me. Been there. Done that. Anyways, congratulations to Tessa and Venz (I hope i spelled your names right). To Harold, Ezrah, and Sherwin. As I said, never leave this office without taking with you all the things you've learned. It doesn't stop here. Be better persons and come back and give us a better show next time.

Tapos ano pa ginawa ko? hmmm... then kumain kami sa cantunan! Kahit gutom ako dapat may control. Kasi may party sa bahay. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!! Hehehe... salamat sa food. Dami! Oyster (talaba?), blue marlin, fried chicken, crab, seafood soup, pakwan, at inihaw na liempo! Amf naman! As if kaya naming ubusin un! Apat lang kami. Hehe. Eh di yun, binigay nalang namin sa guard. Hehe. Tulungan sa Dishes, ako ang nagsasabon, si ryan ang taga tapos. Hehe. Teamwork, kasi Hari si Ian ngayon - Bday niya eh.

Waaaa... pinapagod ko lang ang sarili ko sa pag-iisip!!! Kelangan ko na kasi matulog! Waaaa! Buti pa si Yunisee. Napagod na sa pag-operate niya ng spotlight. Hehe. Congrats pala sa presentation niyo. Alam ko na you did well kahit d ko nakita. Hehehe. =)

Amf! D pa ako antok... need to sleep!!!

No comments: