Friday, March 16, 2007

On the last day...

Dude look! Its off the Charts! Hehe... What did I do?

I don't know what I did, it must be the video... it must be the fake hair (which has been edited out na...) hehe... but my blog is nearing ninong quality page views.... although the visits stay constant at around 14... but 40 page views? Cool, its an all time high.

Haay, Sana pasado ang com exam ko kanina... darn that re-test... tsktsktksk... another subject in the danger zone - industrial lab, which is at 67.8%... the passing is 70%. But I know the teacher will be adjusting the passing grade to 65% so I'm in the safe zone as of this time. I need your prayers guys.

I was so stressed and down so low this morning that I decided to consult the Bible. I didn't understand any of the phrases I read... hmm, God's trunk line must've been busy. Anyways, answering my communications exam was a combination of intelligent guesses and eenie-meanie-minie-moes, but I think I should score a good enough grade of at least 14/50...

Today was the last day of school. Yes! One more term crossed out, 6 more to go - if all goes well. Celebrated by sleeping from around 5pm to 830pm. Woke up to watch Mythbusters, forgot to remind yuyu about it. Hmmm... Tsktsktsk...

Was so sleepy I couldn't hear things right. The guard called and I thought he said that Jollibee is ready for pick-up. I thought no one ordered Jollibee so I ignored it. It must have been a mistake. I learned later that it wasn't Jollibee who was waiting but Jhonnie... our driver. Tsktsktsk... He must've waited for at least 30 minutes.

Got the tennis pictures at last... after a long wait. Hehe... Thanks Yunisee! Will post pics later...

Studied how to use homebrews for the PSP... its kinda technical so even I am finding a hard time absorbing all the info. Im thinking of reconsidering Venz's assignment, maybe something more subtle. Im already excited! Yeah... PSP I'll be ready for you.

Played Dota till about 2:15 and started typing this blog. I'm still tired but not sleepy.
Yawn, or maybe I am. Oh well. Set alarm for 8am... Tennis practice at 12... then I should secure my baggage for tomorrow's flight. Lost my plane ticket already once so Im not going to let that happen again.

Its a stressful day that ended well. I'm all smiles tonight. =D

No comments: