Saturday, August 19, 2006

M M M M Mega Kill!

Ok, so I probably made the worst mistake of my life kagabi. Stupid me. Haha. Question is, where do I go from here? Well, wala na actually. Noon palang alam ko na na she's not for me. What's the point in liking someone who's completely your opposite diba? And besides... she probably likes someone else na. Well, at least I dont have to live the lie that I've been living for the past 5+ months anymore. Lying to her, lying to my friends, and lying to myself na I don't like her. I probably have a place in hell na for all those lies. Sana lang hindi ko makita si Jonathan at si David sa hell, or else papatayin ko sila! Fwahahahahahaha... '(-_-)'

Sge... I'll play fable nalang. At least sa fable marami girlfriends ko and may magic lightning sword pa ako. Haha...
>.<

2 comments:

efrenefren said...

Sana lang hindi ko makita si Jonathan at si David sa hell, or else papatayin ko sila!
<- you dont have to, you are all dead when that time comes. :D

Ean said...

jonathan and david are the gay charecters in the story para sa editorship exam... also their names appear in the real bible... with gay connotations... i dont hate gays that much... ang story lang... friends ta ya fren...