Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Warehouse in My Mind: Lobby

I must admit that this entire concept was influenced by the movie Dreamcatcher. Although the plot was missing a few key elements (like a good ending), I found the movie to be very interesting so I decided to make my own version of “The Warehouse in My Mind.”

Everyone has more or less his or her own version of this magical warehouse. One only has to exercise his imagination. I am now in the process of designing my own little theoretical chef-d’oeuvre (that means masterpiece) so expect a lot of changes along the way.

Anyways, grab your safety hats, gas masks and goggles for we are about to take a virtual tour inside my unfinished warehouse. Remember, never separate from the tour group and report any injuries to the guide as soon as possible. Thank you and enjoy your stay.

The Lobby

The first floor will have to come with a lobby. A great, big one so that it could house more than half a thousand people. Big, round pillars support the stone ceiling three storeys above. Green and grey marble line the walls, pillars, and floors. A potted plant lies at the base of each one. The space is in fact so wide and foggy that the opposite wall will be hard to see. In the center, lies an empty reception desk, (I was not able to hire anyone yet because as I said before, the building is not yet finished.) In front of the desk lies a comfy black sofa. I usually use this sofa when I thinking of nothing at all, just sitting there blankly staring at the ceiling.

(more stuff later, antay lang… study muna ako)

No comments: