Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's coming! It's getting close!

It's near. I can already see myself buying a new videocard. Aaack. Help! Must buy a new videocard. Wanna know why? See for yourself. Here's a short clip... ahh yes, the good old days. ↑_↑

Just a note to the none-gamers: 'GG' means good game. It's the universal gesture of sportsmanship in multiplayer games. The loser could say it when he admits defeat or the winner could use it either to give the loser a chance to surrender or to admit that he had a good fight. (Sometimes gg is sometimes used to mock the losing players.)

I can't wait for starcraft 2 to hit our shores. I could only wish it would be as popular as DOTA. I dont think the net cafes here would be that willing to upgrade their systems to make way for a new game though. This might die the same way counterstrike condition zero did. But who knows? No one thought Ragnarok, with its pathetic but cute graphics, would be as popular back in its Beta Testing days. I did not get hooked though, only for a couple of weeks. I already got my hands full with my own life, no time to live an alternate one.

No comments: