Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ingat ka!

I wish I could compose an image like this using an SLR camera. This was heavily altered using photoshop CS3. I dont know how photographers adjust all those settings to capture one fleeting moment. Aperture size, focal length, ISO… there are just too many factors to consider for the inexperienced. Thank God for Photoshop. Now, amateurs like me could make an otherwise normal looking image into something worth looking at. Here's the original image. Its a bad pic, I know. Hehe.


I just wanted to show how much one still image could tell. You decide what's the story behind this. Time is 12:55, she seems like she's rushing, ticket at hand, big baclaran sign at the back, a uniform. Hehe... Ooops, I gave away too much there. Im a sucker for spoilers. Hit me. :D

7 comments:

Señor Enrique said...

Aha! Now I know who to go to for some Photoshop lessons when I'm ready for them :)


Cherrs!

Eric

Ean said...

hey a comment... hehe... your blog gave me some inspiration to play with the camera again. I'll post some shots if I think they're good enough. I use photoshop a lot since I do some layout designs for our school paper. Its fun too.

Anonymous said...

ahaha..we have the same desires then.. wahehe.. it's good to know that w/ photoshop, we can yah know, make our pics better and make a little modification.. hehe..

ninong said...

eto pla yung scandal..haha... nice

Ean said...

Hindi ito... I think...

Unknown said...

Wow, Ean, I am as stupid as stupid can be when it comes to photography but I just gathered a few ideas from you. Thank you!

As for me, since I have a digital camera (which I bought after reading Senor Enrique ... an ixus 65), I just shoot and shoot, bahala na. :P

Ean said...

Señor enrique does inspire a lot of us...

I'm glad you learned some from my blog too. ^_^

Too bad I dont have my own camera. At least the school paper does. I can always borrow that.