Thursday, June 15, 2006

Soul Vacation

Sadly, this is another thing that I cant write about. However, for my soul intention of committing this pointless thought to my turbulent memory, I shall provide some vague clues just to serve as a reminder.

I went on a vacation lately, a vacation away from my redudant life of live and let live into someone else's equally tumultuous life. Although extremely tiring and... ahem... gut wrenching... It felt good. Three days and three nights worth of eleventh-hour samaritan work has zapped me of all my energy, yet somehow... hmmm...

The simplest things in life can be the ones that can be the most satisfying. Like a warm smile that ensures you'll always be needed or a simple touch that shows someone will always be there if you need them. Its great to be alive.

Through good times or bad... as long as we're always there for each other... I know we'll always get the job done. Thanks.




No comments: