Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

06/06/06 - A date that happens only once in a.... in an eternity! In fact, this date will never happen again. Well maybe 1000 years later when its already June 06, 3006. Anyways, Its been so long since I posted anything here in my blog and I'm looking for any reason to justify this unnecessary waste of time. Anyways, there's like only 24 minutes left in this uncanny day and nothing bad has happened... yet. Haha! In fact, this has been one hell of a good day! There have been a few minor glitches like me burning a potentiometer and a few zener diodes (sorry kuya ray, sayo pala ang potentiometer), but aside from that everything went out well. I did all my builder tasks, I spent some time with my prototype power supply, I got some money from the bank and ate a hearty lunch (sharks fin na pao chin plus large coke.... ahhhhhh), and I even had time to teach some C++ (which comes with its own set of rewards, including large fries, a cheese burger, large coke again, and a peach mango pie... and well some extra bonunes >,< ) Then I finished the day with a few dozen crunches. Well... its a hell of a day.... but it went out well... only 17 minutes left... lets just hope that a meteor the size of The Mall of Asia does not come crashing down over the skyline. If there are any superstitions left about this dreaded day of the devil, I guess its high time to dispel them now. Anways, time to put my burnt out brain to rest... 13 minutes left till the day ends... Bwahahahahahaha!

No comments: