Thursday, July 26, 2007

Refreshed

itsgreen

Another image from my archives... still from the last Builder outing. Its been so long since I've posted something. Sorry for the wait. I wanted newer shots but I didn't have the time to go out and shoots some new stills. But hey, here's a fresh looking one, nevertheless.

Kangkong stalks and brandy are in no way related, yeah I know. But the wet kangkong stalks looked so fresh and the [already] empty bottle seemed like a pretty good accent that it was really hard NOT to take one quick macro snapshot. We we're doing a lot of "shooting" then so this was just another one of the 671 photos we took during that vacation. I didn't bother posting all of them though, I'm a bit too lazy for that.

Uhm, hello world? I'm still alive! Just too busy doing schoolwork and stuff. Hehe. Expect new photos by next week. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pwedeng pang lifestyle network ha! hahaha XD