Monday, July 09, 2007

Minimalist Clothing

I'm the king of the world?

I don't know, but I think UP's oblation statue reminds me a lot of Leonardo di Caprio's famous Titanic Movie scene. ^_^ This picture was taken while we we're stuck in traffic in front of UP Iloilo (my brother's current high school). A new flyover is currently under construction here, hence the heavy traffic. I think that's a fig leaf covering his you-know-what. I'm not sure. Hehe. Why couldn't the oblation statue be female? Huh? Huh? O_O

11 comments:

Yna said...

there is a female oblation...sa up manila, i think...basta, one of the campuses...

Ean said...

Ah yes, so I've heard! Remind me to take a snapshot of that one too... hehe... ^_^

yunisee said...

oooh i've never heard of a female version of the statue. i must see that, too haha

amf ayoko na mag-drawing ng male anatomy. ayoko na ring mag-drawing ng nude model na lalaki. haha.

Ean said...

uhm, goodluck sa midterms? hahaha... ^_^

Anonymous said...

female na oblation?
i don't Tolentino, the sculptor of the Oblation, made one :(

yunisee said...

bakit di mo pala sinabi si kate winslet? eh siya yung nasa posisyon ng oblation statue di ba? haha

Ean said...

yunisee... hmmm... haha... BI mo na naman ako. bleh! >P Pag na kunan ko na ang female oblation... antay lang... ^_^

yunisee said...

BI? in what way? O__o;

Ean said...

exposure to the female figure... nyahahaha... >P

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't the oblation statue be female?

because you will be needing more fig leaves.

Anonymous said...

respeto nmn kay oble!!!