Saturday, September 16, 2006

Red Balloons

99 dreams I have had.
In every one a red balloon.
It's all over and I'm standing pretty.
In this dust that was a city.
If I could find a souvenier.
Just to prove the world was here.
And here is a red balloon
I think of you and let it go.



Haay... wala lang... one of my fave songs... to listen and view some lyrics: I posted an entry in our message boards... more interesting stuff there...

click here

haay...

Im enjoying the last days of the term... although I dont like the fact that I am. (how profound! Haha... I wanted this term to end so much. Now that the end is near, I'll do anything to make the best of it.

Im not in the mood to write right now, I just want to express myself.

Kanina, when I arrived, I just burried my head sa pillow and... :'(

Why?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

More good memories to remember... more good times to miss.

[ ] -=
         I
[ ] -=

99 dreams I have had.
In every one a red balloon
And here is a red balloon
I think of you and let it go... ... ... TT_TT

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that song!!catchy ang tune..

Anonymous said...

haha! its 99 red ballons...i liked the goldfinger version.... my freind and his band tried to make the "tagalog version"... laugh trip eh.. hahaha

Ean said...

hi guys! hehe... we all seem to love that song... kahit na medyo senseless siya. The original version was sung by some german folks and its in german. Then there's an english version by Nena, i think... Then Goldfinger with the english-german hybrid. Thats the one I like. Its about a few guys releasing 99 red balloons one morning when confusion and panic strikes. war breaks loose and cities turn to dust. The part I posted was taken from the last lines. Its kinda about letting go of something.

I you have the song or the lyrics for the tagalog version you can post it here as a comment... thanks.

Anonymous said...

Paul is gay hehehe :D

no it's not senseless its a protest song about the cold war

Ean said...

nadali mo pa si paul ah... hehehe... ngaa kalabot ka na ya kay paul aw? gay. hehe. puli na ko sa weekend.

Anonymous said...

ti kay sya man na ga play sang una hehehe hi Paul pala DoTA hehe :D :twisted:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHa! you got it wrong man.. the red ballons are Warships... the song is about WWI ( or WW II?? look it up nalng para sigurado)

any way... parang sa "RED ALERT 2"... imagine 99 kirov airships heading towards the city... kya may panic sa city... got it? 99 warships = 99 red ballons

as for the tagalog version... we never completed it... hahah... hanapin ko.. heehehe

efrenefren said...

ti kay sya man na ga play sang una
i remember this! haha. but i dont like the song

Ean said...

haha... kaya lang they said na they bought the balloons from "a little toy shop"

so... balloons lang talaga yun, pero because of the cold war, everyone is edgy... and the balloons triggered a full scale war.

Ean said...

ayawan pa ko gets ba... pero i figured it out...

Paul is gay...

...ti kay sya man na ga play sang una
i remember this! haha. but i dont like the song.

right right? is this what you guys mean?

Anonymous said...

awww... sad ang "I think of you and let it go..." pero basi sa interpretation ko lang siya naging sad... hehehe...