Thursday, January 05, 2006

Out Surge

I heard your doing ok, but I want you to know, I’m addicted to you. I can’t pretend I don’t care when you don’t think about me. Do you think I deserve this? I tried to make you happy but you left anyway.

I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you. But I want it and I need it, I'm addicted to you. Now its over, can’t forget what you said. And I never, wanna do this again. Heartbreaker.

Since the day I met you, and after all we’ve been through. I’m still addicted to you. I think you know that it’s true. I run a thousand miles to get you. Do you think I deserve this?

I tried to make you happy. I did all I could do just to keep you. But you left anyway.

Heartbreaker.

Heartbreaker.

How long will I be waiting, until the end of time? I don’t know why I’m still waiting. I can’t make you mine. Heartbreaker. I'm addicted to you.

Ok, so this is not for anyone. Hindi to para sayo. Nag eemote lang ok? Not for you. Im not saying this to anyone. Wala lang, yun lang. Addicted pala yan by simple plan. Iniba ko lang ang format. Hindi ko talaga sinulat yan. Hehe.

No comments: