Friday, May 25, 2007

Mixed Nuts



***warning, geeky stuff ahead***

After a few days of trial and error I finally got my system to work at 100% efficiency. (LAN is still buggy, so I would say 95%) Hehe. Now my windows XP looks like this! It's a modified version that has all the good stuff that Windows Vista has minus the super heavy requirements. It looks really cool and my boot up time is now only 45 seconds, considering that I already have Norton 360 installed. Hmm, the CD also has media player 11 and IE 7 (and more) bundled into it. So no more updates after installation. The only bad news is that I reformated all my disks. Darn virus. But I needed the space anyways. It feels like a brand new system.

No chat for the past few days. One, because of the buggy connection due to the virus. Two, because of my failed attempts at installing this OS. Three, na 'confiscate' ang laptop niya. Hmmm... and... Four, because I need to study today. Haay. I miss her na. D pa rin talaga ako nagsasawa sa mukha niya, sa boses niya, sa text niya. Awww, tapos no gala this weekend. Ok lang, we had to do some stuff at school naman and I guess I could go with my highschool friends nalang ulit. Most of them have classes na kasi. Hehe.... but still... haay... miss ko siya.

Plus some stuff na hindi ko masabi dito... mwahahaha... argh.. I think I need to make a secret blog... not that this blog is not secret enough already.

Just a reminder to self, I must join that photography contest. No idea why, gusto ko lang. Hehe. Kahit I'm not that good, its a good learning experience. Hmmm... sana kasama ko siya... pero it seems like na photographers work alone. Haay, diba nga sa commercials... wala naman photographer na may kasamang 'spotter' or 'alalay.' Hehe.

Now I must return to my studies... Im sleepy... maybe bukas nalang, I mean later. Unli ako sa globe ngayon... dahil nga we have to plan for this mini reunion this weekend. Haay, wala rin pala siya load, and smart siya... hmmm...

Bahala na... hehe...

ask ko lang... sira ba cbox ko? hindi ako maka type eh. comment nalang... weee...

2 comments:

yunisee said...

it seems like na photographers work alone --> kasi mas makakapag-introspect ka? haha (o, sabi ni otoo-chama yun :P)

enjoy your mini-reunion :D

Ean said...

hai! hehe... sge ok lang yan... :D