Friday, January 12, 2007

When the Demons Come at Night

Its another one of those nights were I'm up to my neck with my homework and duties that I decided it was too much and I have to stop and take a break. Well, not necessarily any break, because after this I'm going to straight to the old lumpy sack.

After a few months of utter silence, I'm here once again - talking to the shadows on the wall and thinking how it sucks to be me. Its not like I'm going through one of my award winning dramatic episodes again, I'm just here to kill some time - which I don't really have a lot of. A few articles to edit here and there, a few posters waiting to be done, a banner or two, a few pages of homework, and the oracle which was due a few weeks ago. Damn, sometimes I wonder how I got myself into these tangles. Still the good guy huh?

What? Just a few more rants... okay. Speaking of which, my column ID is due tomorrow- in a couple of hours actually... and I still don't have any idea what to call it. I fried my brains out trying to find something catchy to call my little old corner in the school's publication - but to no avail. Hmmm... here's a few ideas... to... ... ... ... name a few (hehe): Redline, breaking point, glitch, 360 degrees, storm bolt, sentry, cypher, monotone, gradient, edge, blitz, techno blend, vistro... hell, the list goes on an on. Still, they all seem to suck! I hate making this decision, not when I'm too distracted with school. Yes, school is one big distraction! No more playstation, less movies, less fun, I hate school! (Here we go again) At least we only have 9 weeks to go before summer! Haha, then I might be able to finish my final fantasy XII game.

My memory problem is getting worse. Its either I really forget these things or I just wasn't paying any attention back then. Wow, I can't believe I forgot her blog address (that is if she hasn't changed it yet). Well, I don't really care, at least that's one more connection severed.

I miss my friends, I have to admit, being independent has too many downsides to be a good thing. You come to class alone, sit in one corner alone, try to understand the lesson alone, study alone. Sure, you could get a seat mate to teach you a few things or talk about a few topics, but its not just the same like hanging out and laughing out with the old crew over a few cones of ice cream and french fries. Tonix, chen, cam, and... yes, her too. What would it take to get back with you guys without me feeling like hell all over again? Come to think of it, its hell with or without you guys... so why not rather spend hell with you?

I dunno, chen's wearing makeup now that she's got a boy friend. Tonix lost his voice, probably from shouting too much. Cam's still doing SA work in the com lab. Nines probably feeling lonely like me. Mek, still stoic as ever. Maki, Rachel, haven't seen them lately, still around probably. Cris and the rest of the powerhouse, still one big circle of really smart friends. Uhm, hanna... well I think she likes pink now.
Hmmm, other friends... too many to mention - their out there... doing.... stuff.

For the record: I think it just sucks when you guys text me only when you want something from me. Sorry for the delays... your OTs and other stuff are coming soon. Dont you worry.


I heard from a song in the radio this morning, "im better at hellos than goodbyes." Well, I leave it at that. It really sucks to "fall out of love," as sir Feddie puts it. Sometimes I wish that I would just stick to the path I choose and not swerve and slide all over the god damn highway. My second big mistake. My, my, my... love just isn't my cup of tea. That's what I get for bashing on my PS2 controller instead on my cellphone last vacation. *sight* Aw, miss you g...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.